Carpet Cleaning in Montgomery IL, Carpet and Upholstery Stain Cleaners and Steam Cleaning
Call Us 24/7 At (630) 898-3200
“Spectrum Restoration is not your average carpet cleaning company. Whether it’s restoration from disaster or professional steam cleaning of your carpet. Spectrum is your one stop shop for quality, economical and timely results. They were even able to color match a section of our carpet so it looked new.” – Bobbi B.
The Best Carpet Cleaners in the Montgomery IL Area
Spectrum Restoration stands as the top-rated professional carpet cleaning company near you, proudly serving Montgomery IL and the surrounding areas. Our premium Montgomery carpet cleaning services offer a deeper and longer-lasting clean that not only refreshes your carpets but also improves their overall hygiene. We understand that keeping your home or business clean and safe for your family and pets is a top priority, which is why we use safe, non-toxic ingredients in our cleaning products.
We provide a wide range of services, including upholstery and carpet cleaning, grout, tile, and hardwood floor cleaning, and even the toughest of cleanings for pet odor removal. Our green stain removal products in Montgomery ensure your home remains safe for your children and pets. Whether it’s food or drink spills, pet stains and urine removal, or worn-out carpets in high traffic areas, our skilled professionals can handle any job with ease. No cleaning task is too big or too small for us to handle, so don’t wait for a special occasion to call your Montgomery carpet cleaning company. Regular and thorough carpet cleaning can prolong the life of your investment and keep your family healthy.
We serve all commercial and residential locations throughout Montgomery, providing professional services that are licensed, fully insured, and backed by our professional training. Call us today with any questions you may have for our professional carpet cleaners.
Montgomery’s Expert Hardwood Floor Cleaning Process
Washing hardwood floors is a critical task to maintain their shine and prestige condition. At Spectrum Restoration, we follow a meticulous step-by-step process to ensure your hardwood floors are returned to their original shine and luster.
Like the first two steps of cleaning carpets, we start by assessing and pre-vacuuming all surfaces to be cleaned using commercial-grade canister vacuums equipped with HEPA filters. Once the vacuuming is complete, we pre-clean the floor using a slightly damp microfiber mop to remove any additional dust that was not picked up by the vacuum.
Using a machine and cleaning agents specifically designed for hardwood floor cleaning, we deep clean dirt and sticky residue from the floor surface and joints. A small amount of cleaning solution is applied to the floor surface with a soft bristle brush, and it is quickly vacuumed up. The cleaning agent used features a high alcohol volume, promoting incredibly fast evaporation, which leaves the floor dry and clean very quickly. In addition to the cleansing agent, we also use a rinsing agent to ensure all of the cleaner is removed from the floor and surface joints.
To complete the process, we apply Polyurethane, a water-based low-VOC polyurethane finish that can be applied after the cleaning process. Finally, we do a walkthrough of the cleaned surfaces to ensure your satisfaction with the outcome.
The Process of Pet Urine Odor Elimination
Pet odor is a common household problem for pet lovers. Unfortunately, pets are prone to the occasional accident on carpets, which can lead to urine-soaked carpets. If left untreated, pet odors can accumulate, and the carpet may require major pet stain removal work. When pets urinate on the carpet, it seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. At Spectrum Restoration, we understand this problem, and we provide pet urine removal and pet odor removal services to all of our pet lover customers.
Our skilled professionals are trained to handle even the toughest pet urine stains and odors with ease. We use specialized cleaning agents that break down and remove the urine from the carpet and its backing. We then use state-of-the-art equipment to thoroughly clean and sanitize the affected area, leaving your carpets smelling fresh and clean.
Our Spectrum Carpet Cleaning Process
- Step 1 – Assessment This allows us to identify concerns and set clear expectations prior to cleaning.
- Step 2 – Dry Soil Removal This is one of the most important parts of the cleaning process. Pre-vacuum all surfaces to be cleaned using CRI certified commercial-grade canister vacuums equipped with HEPA filters. This prepares the fibers for preconditioning and hot water extraction cleaning.
- Step 3 – Application of a pre-conditioner Application of pre-conditioner spray to break down soiling or sticky substances left behind by spills or foot traffic.
- Step 4 – Agitation (as needed) Agitate heavily soiled areas or traffic areas with a counter-rotating brush, or with a carpet rake. This helps increase the effectiveness of the pre-conditioner that has been applied.
- Step 5 – Hot Water Extraction Clean the carpet using a hot water extraction system. A rinsing agent is utilized in the cleaning process to make sure the pH balance of the carpet is returned to neutral, which helps the carpet to feel soft.
- Step 6 – Apply Carpet Protector Hot water extraction cleaning removes the original carpet protector (i.e. Scotchgard) from the fibers, therefore it is highly recommended by carpet manufacturers to re-apply carpet protector after cleaning. This helps the carpet fibers to maintain resistance to spills or stains, and makes easier to clean in the future.
- Step 7 – Final Grooming Using a carpet rake we “groom” the carpet. This works the carpet protector in while positioning the fibers to dry in an even pattern.
- Step 8 – Post-Cleaning Inspection Final walkthrough of cleaned surfaces to ensure the client is pleased with the outcome.
Our Carpet Cleaning Guarantee
We guarantee that our carpet cleaners in Montgomery will do the job right the first time, leaving you with a clean and spotless carpet. Our carpet cleaning company works with all residential and commercial carpet cleaning customers to ensure complete stain and spot removal.
When you call Spectrum Restoration you get a carpet cleaners Schaumburg satisfaction guarantee.
Call us today at (630) 898-3200 to schedule your carpet and stain removal cleaning!
We provide carpet cleaning Montgomery IL services to 60503, 60505, 60506, 60512, 60538, 60543, 60560.
We also provide water services in Montgomery.