Carpet Cleaning in Oswego IL, Carpet and Upholstery Stain Cleaners and Steam Cleaning
Call Us 24/7 At (630) 898-3200
“Spectrum Restoration is not your average carpet cleaning company. whether it’s restoration from disaster or professional steam cleaning of your carpet. Spectrum is your one stop shop for quality, economical and timely results. They were even able to color match a section of our carpet so it looked new.” – Bobbi B.
Check out our 45+ 5-Star reviews across Facebook and Google
Oswego IL’s Most Trusted Carpet Cleaning Provider
Spectrum Restoration is the foremost choice for your professional carpet cleaning needs in the Oswego IL area. Our extensive range of services includes everything from upholstery and carpet cleaning to tile, grout, and hardwood floor cleaning. We even specialize in the most challenging of cleaning jobs like pet odor removal. Our cleaning products are completely safe, non-toxic, and ensure that your home or business remains child and pet-friendly.
No matter where you are located in Oswego, we are fully equipped to service all commercial and residential locations. Our professional carpet cleaners are fully licensed, insured, and have undergone extensive training to provide the highest level of service. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us today and our professional carpet cleaners will be more than happy to assist you.
Achieving Deep and Long-Lasting Clean with Oswego Carpet Cleaning Services
Our professional carpet cleaning services are designed to provide your carpets with a deep and long-lasting clean that will keep them fresh and sanitary. Using our green stain removal products, we guarantee the safety of your children and pets. From pet urine removal, pet stain removal to food or drink spills, to worn-out carpets in high traffic areas, we can handle any and all cleaning needs. It is essential to clean your carpets regularly and thoroughly to prolong the life of your investment and ensure the health of your family.
The Technique of Cleaning Hardwood Floors in Oswego
When it comes to cleaning hardwood floors, it is important to remove all dirt and grime to maintain the floor’s shine. This is why we use a step-by-step process that guarantees your hardwood floors are restored to their initial condition.
Our process begins with an assessment of the area to be cleaned. We then pre-vacuum all surfaces using commercial-grade canister vacuums equipped with HEPA filters. After vacuuming, we pre-clean the floor using a slightly damp microfiber mop to remove any remaining dust that the vacuum missed.
Using our cleaning agents and specialized machines designed for hardwood surface cleaning, we deep clean dirt and sticky residue from the floor surface and joints. A small amount of cleaning solution is applied to the floor surface using a soft bristle brush and immediately vacuumed up. Our cleaning agent has a high alcohol volume that promotes rapid evaporation, leaving your floor dry and clean in no time. To ensure all cleaning agents are removed from the floor and surface joints, we also use a rinsing agent.
After cleaning, we apply Polyurethane, a water-based low-VOC polyurethane finish that may be applied after the cleaning process. Finally, we do a walkthrough of the cleaned surfaces to ensure your complete satisfaction with the results.
How to Remove Pet Urine Odor from Your Home
As a carpet cleaning company, we understand that pet odors can be a frequent issue for pet owners. Pets can sometimes have accidents on carpets and if not treated properly, the urine can seep through the carpet and into the flooring beneath causing a buildup of pet odor over time.
We specialize in pet urine removal and pet odor removal for our customers who are pet lovers. Our services are designed to address the problem at the source, ensuring that your carpets are thoroughly cleaned and deodorized to eliminate any lingering pet odors.
If you’re struggling with pet odors in your home, don’t hesitate to contact us for professional and effective pet odor removal services. We’re here to help keep your home smelling fresh and clean even with pets around.
Below is a breakdown of the Spectrum carpet cleaning process:
- Step 1 – Assessment: This step involves identifying any concerns and setting clear expectations before beginning the cleaning process.
- Step 2 – Dry Soil Removal: This step is crucial to the cleaning process. It involves vacuuming all surfaces to be cleaned using commercial-grade canister vacuums equipped with HEPA filters certified by the CRI. This prepares the fibers for preconditioning and hot water extraction cleaning.
- Step 3 – Application of a Pre-Conditioner: A pre-conditioner spray is applied to break down any soiling or sticky substances left behind by spills or foot traffic.
- Step 4 – Agitation (as needed): If heavily soiled areas or traffic areas are present, they are agitated with a counter-rotating brush or carpet rake. This helps to increase the effectiveness of the pre-conditioner.
- Step 5 – Hot Water Extraction: The carpet is cleaned using a hot water extraction system. A rinsing agent is used to ensure that the pH balance of the carpet is returned to neutral, which helps the carpet feel soft.
- Step 6 – Apply Carpet Protector: After cleaning, it is highly recommended by carpet manufacturers to re-apply carpet protector since hot water extraction cleaning removes the original carpet protector from the fibers. This helps the carpet fibers maintain resistance to spills or stains and makes them easier to clean in the future.
- Step 7 – Final Grooming: The carpet is groomed using a carpet rake to work the carpet protector in and position the fibers to dry evenly.
- Step 8 – Post-Cleaning Inspection: A final walkthrough of the cleaned surfaces is conducted to ensure that the client is pleased with the outcome.
We guarantee that our carpet cleaners in Oswego will do the job right the first time, leaving you with a clean and spotless carpet. Our carpet cleaning company works with all residential and commercial carpet cleaning customers to ensure complete stain and spot removal.
Learn More About Oswego IL
The land was officially owned by the local Potowatomi, Ottawa, and Chippewa tribes, but the United States government removed the Native Americans when the government started surveying the land along the Fox River. In 1842, the federal government placed the land for sale at an established price of $1.25 an acre.
After the sale of the land, Lewis Brinsmaid Judson and Levi F. Arnold laid out the village and named it. However, when a post office was established, its location was named differently. Confusion over the official name of the area led to a decision in January 1837, when the citizens gathered and voted Oswego as the permanent name of the village by a single vote.
Today, Oswego is home to such attractions as the Saw Wee Kee Park.
Call us today at (630) 898-3200 to schedule your carpet and stain removal cleaning!
We also offer upholstery cleaning, hardwood cleaning and tile & grout cleaning.
We provide carpet cleaning Oswego IL services to 60503, 60512, 60538, 60543, 60560.
We also provide water services in Oswego.