Carpet Cleaning in Sugar Grove IL, Carpet and Upholstery Stain Cleaners and Steam Cleaning
Call Us 24/7 At (630) 898-3200
“Spectrum Restoration is not your average carpet cleaning company. whether it’s restoration from disaster or professional steam cleaning of your carpet. Spectrum is your one stop shop for quality, economical and timely results. They were even able to color match a section of our carpet so it looked new.” – Bobbi B.
Top-rated Carpet Cleaners Serving Sugar Grove IL
Spectrum Restoration, the top-rated professional carpet cleaning company, is your go-to solution for a comprehensive range of cleaning services near Sugar Grove IL. We offer an extensive array of services, including upholstery and carpet cleaning, tile, grout, and hardwood floor cleaning, and the toughest cleanings necessitated by pet odor. Our cleaning products are non-toxic and safe, ensuring that your home or business remains kid and pet-friendly.
Whether it is a commercial or residential location in Sugar Grove, our team of licensed, fully insured, and professionally trained carpet cleaners can handle any job size. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have, so don’t hesitate to contact us for any of your carpet cleaning needs.
Our professional Sugar Grove carpet cleaning services allow us to give your carpets a deep and long-lasting clean that will keep them fresh and sanitary. We use green Sugar Grove stain removal products that are safe for your children and pets. From pet stain removal, pet urine removal, pet odor removal to food or drink spills, or worn-out carpets in high traffic areas, we are your one-stop solution. Regular and thorough carpet cleaning prolongs the life of your investment and keeps your family healthy.
How to Clean Sugar Grove‘s Hardwood Floors
When it comes to hardwood floor cleaning, it is crucial to remove all dirt and grime to maintain the floor’s shine. At Spectrum Restoration, we use a step-by-step process that ensures your hardwood floors are returned to their initial shine and prestige condition.
Just like the first two steps of cleaning carpets, we begin by conducting an assessment of the surfaces to be cleaned and pre-vacuuming them using commercial-grade canister vacuums equipped with HEPA filters. After vacuuming, we will pre-clean the floor using a slightly damp microfiber mop to remove any further dust that is not picked up by the vacuum.
Using cleaning agents and a machine designed specifically for hardwood use, we apply a cleaning solution with high alcohol volume that promotes extremely rapid evaporation, leaving your floor dry and clean extremely fast. Along with the cleaning agent, we also use a rinsing agent to ensure all the cleaner is removed from the floor and surface joints.
We then apply Polyurethane, a water-based low-VOC polyurethane finish that can be applied after the cleaning process. Finally, we do a walkthrough of the cleaned surfaces to ensure you are pleased with the outcome. Our process is thorough and intricate, leaving your hardwood floors looking pristine and new.
Effective Pet Urine Odor Removal Services
Pet odor is a common household problem for pet lovers. Unfortunately, pets are prone to occasional accidents on carpets. When pets urinate on the carpet, the urine seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath it. If urine soaked carpets are not treated, pet odors can accumulate, and the carpet may require major pet stain removal work. At Spectrum Restoration, we are a carpet cleaning company that handles pet urine removal and pet odor removal for all of our pet lover customers.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniques to locate the source of pet odors and stains. Our specialized cleaning solutions are designed to break down the odor-causing bacteria and then extract the urine from the carpet. This process removes the source of the odor and prevents it from returning, ensuring that your carpets remain clean and fresh.
Below is a breakdown of the Spectrum carpet cleaning process:
- Step 1 – Assessment: Before beginning the cleaning process, the area to be cleaned is assessed and any concerns or issues are identified. Clear expectations are set with the client to ensure satisfaction with the cleaning outcome.
- Step 2 – Dry Soil Removal: All surfaces to be cleaned are pre-vacuumed using a commercial-grade canister vacuum equipped with HEPA filters. This removes any dry soil or debris and prepares the fibers for the next steps of the cleaning process.
- Step 3 – Application of a Pre-Conditioner: A pre-conditioner spray is applied to the carpet to break down any soiling or sticky substances left behind by spills or foot traffic.
- Step 4 – Agitation (as needed): Heavily soiled areas or traffic areas may require additional agitation to increase the effectiveness of the pre-conditioner. This can be done using a counter-rotating brush or a carpet rake.
- Step 5 – Hot Water Extraction: The carpet is then cleaned using a hot water extraction system. A rinsing agent is used to ensure the pH balance of the carpet is returned to neutral, which helps the carpet to feel soft.
- Step 6 – Apply Carpet Protector: Since hot water extraction cleaning removes the original carpet protector, it is highly recommended to re-apply carpet protector after cleaning. This helps the carpet fibers to maintain resistance to spills or stains and makes it easier to clean in the future.
- Step 7 – Final Grooming: The carpet is groomed using a carpet rake, which works the carpet protector in while positioning the fibers to dry in an even pattern.
- Step 8 – Post-Cleaning Inspection: A final walkthrough is done to ensure the client is pleased with the outcome of the cleaning process.
We guarantee that our carpet cleaners in Sugar Grove will do the job right the first time, leaving you with a clean and spotless carpet. Our carpet cleaning company works with all residential and commercial carpet cleaning customers to ensure complete stain and spot removal.
Learn More About Sugar Grove IL
According to the 2010 census, Sugar Grove has a total area of 10.485 square miles, of which 10.47 square miles is land and 0.015 square miles is water. The Village of Sugar Grove is located within the band of heavy growth at the edge of the areas metropolitan area. The Village adopted its first Comprehensive Land Use Plan January 12, 1981.
Today, Sugar Grove is home to such attractions as the North Star Stables.
Call us today at (630) 898-3200 to schedule your carpet and stain removal cleaning!
We provide carpet cleaning Sugar Grove IL services to 60506, 60511, 60554.
We also provide water services in Sugar Grove.