Carpet Cleaning in Warrenville IL, Carpet and Upholstery Stain Cleaners and Steam Cleaning
Call Us 24/7 At (630) 898-3200
“Spectrum Restoration is not your average carpet cleaning company. whether it’s restoration from disaster or professional steam cleaning of your carpet. Spectrum is your one stop shop for quality, economical and timely results. They were even able to color match a section of our carpet so it looked new.” – Bobbi B.
Check out our 45+ 5-Star reviews across Facebook and Google
The Leading Carpet Cleaning Company in Warrenville IL
If you’re looking for a top-rated carpet cleaning company in Warrenville IL, look no further than Spectrum Restoration. We offer a comprehensive range of services, from upholstery and carpet cleaning to tile, grout, and hardwood floor cleaning. Whether you need tough pet odor removal or a deep clean for your carpets, we’ve got you covered.
But what sets us apart from other carpet cleaning companies in Warrenville? It’s our commitment to using safe, non-toxic ingredients that are kid and pet-friendly. We’re licensed, fully insured, and professionally trained to handle any job, no matter how big or small.
Our professional Warrenville carpet cleaning services provide a deeper and longer-lasting clean that will keep your carpets fresh and sanitary. We use green stain removal products to ensure the safety of your children and pets. And with our expertise in pet stain and pet urine removal, as well as food or drink spills and worn-out carpets in high traffic areas, we’ve got all your carpet cleaning needs covered.
Don’t wait for a special occasion to call your Warrenville carpet cleaning company. Regular and thorough carpet cleaning can prolong the life of your investment and keep your family healthy.
The Process of Warrenville Hardwood Floor Cleaning
When it comes to hardwood floor cleaning, we know that removing dirt and grime is crucial to maintaining the shine and prestige of your floors. That’s why we use a step-by-step process that’s designed to give you the best results possible.
First, we’ll assess the surfaces to be cleaned and pre-vacuum using commercial-grade canister vacuums equipped with HEPA filters. Then, we’ll pre-clean the floor using a slightly damp microfiber mop to remove any dust that wasn’t picked up by the vacuum.
Next, we use cleaning agents and a machine that’s specifically designed for hardwood surface cleaning. With a soft bristle brush, we deep clean dirt and sticky residue from the floor surface and joints. Our cleaning agent has a high alcohol volume, which promotes rapid evaporation and leaves your floor dry and clean in no time. And to ensure that all the cleaner is removed from the floor and surface joints, we also use a rinsing agent.
Finally, we apply a water-based low-VOC polyurethane finish that may be applied after the cleaning process. We’ll do a walkthrough of the cleaned surfaces to ensure you’re pleased with the outcome, and you’ll be left with hardwood floors that shine like new.
Say Goodbye to Pet Urine Smell with Odor Removal
As pet lovers, we understand that pet odor is a common household problem. Unfortunately, pets are prone to the occasional accident on carpets. And when pets urinate on the carpet, it seeps lower and lower until it reaches the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath it. If urine-soaked carpets are not treated, pet odors can accumulate, and the carpet may require major pet stain removal work.
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. As a top-rated carpet cleaning company in Warrenville, we specialize in pet urine removal and pet odor removal. We use advanced techniques and equipment to remove even the most stubborn pet odors, leaving your carpets fresh and clean.
Below is a breakdown of the Spectrum carpet cleaning process:
- Step 1: Assessment The first step is to assess the carpet or surface that needs to be cleaned, identifying any concerns or specific requirements, and setting clear expectations with the client.
- Step 2: Dry Soil Removal Next, all surfaces are pre-vacuumed using commercial-grade canister vacuums with HEPA filters to remove dry soil and prepare the fibers for cleaning.
- Step 3: Pre-Conditioning A pre-conditioner spray is applied to break down any stubborn stains or soiling left behind by spills or foot traffic.
- Step 4: Agitation (as needed) For heavily soiled areas or traffic lanes, agitation is used to increase the effectiveness of the pre-conditioner. This can be done with a counter-rotating brush or carpet rake.
- Step 5: Hot Water Extraction The carpet is then cleaned using a hot water extraction system that uses a rinsing agent to ensure the pH balance of the carpet is returned to neutral. This helps the carpet feel soft and clean.
- Step 6: Application of Carpet Protector After cleaning, a new layer of carpet protector is applied to help the carpet resist spills and stains, making it easier to clean in the future.
- Step 7: Final Grooming A carpet rake is used to “groom” the carpet, working the carpet protector in and positioning the fibers to dry evenly.
- Step 8: Post-Cleaning Inspection Finally, a walkthrough is conducted to ensure the client is satisfied with the results and that all concerns have been addressed.
We guarantee that our carpet cleaners in Warrenville will do the job right the first time, leaving you with a clean and spotless carpet. Our carpet cleaning company works with all residential and commercial carpet cleaning customers to ensure complete stain and spot removal.
Learn More About Warrenville IL
Warrenville was founded in 1833 when Julius Warren and his family moved west seeking a fresh start from a failing gristmill and distillery. Daniel Warren, Julius’ father, claimed land at what is now McDowell Woods, and Julius claimed land at what is now the Warrenville Grove Forest Preserve. The first major establishment, an inn and tavern, was built in 1838 by Julius Warren himself, as the family was skilled in timber and grain. The inn still stands today, and was renovated in 2002.
Today, Warrenville is home to such attractions as the St. James Farm Forest Preserve.
Call us today at (630) 898-3200 to schedule your Warrenville carpet and stain removal cleaning!
We also offer upholstery cleaning, hardwood cleaning and tile & grout cleaning.
We provide carpet cleaning Warrenville IL services to 60555.
We also provide water services in Warrenville.