Fire Restoration and Smoke & Odor Removal Services Chicago IL
Fire and smoke can be incredibly destructive. Aside from the odor and physical damage, soot particles are carcinogenic and can be very harmful to your health. If the fire department was utilized or if the fire was put out with overhead sprinkler systems, there is likely water damage present as well.
We can help you navigate this challenging time with capable cleanup crews who care about you and your property. Spectrums fire damage experts are equipped with the knowledge and tools to address the fire damage to your home, any water damage, and the stubborn and pervasive residual odors. Call now to schedule immediate service! (630) 898-3200
Why Use Spectrum?
We know there are a multitude of other restoration companies to choose from in the Chicagoland area. Here are a handful of really good reasons to choose Spectrum for your fire damage cleanup needs:
- Fast – We will have somebody onsite within 2 hours of your initial phone call to assess the damage and begin the emergency fire damage cleanup process.
- Experienced – Our company and its employees are licensed with the IICRC, and we have been in business since 1995. More specifically, fire damage cleanup is one of our primary specialties.
- Efficient – We will address the fire damage to your property as quickly as possible with the express intention of minimizing the impact on the property and any occupants present.
- Equipped – Spectrum is equipped with an arsenal of the most current tools and equipment utilized to mitigate damage resulting from fire, smoke, and water.
- Safe – Our fire damage experts are trained to first address any safety hazards present in the work environment. We do this because we care about our clients and our team.
- Caring – We understand that fire damage situations can be very hard on owners and occupants. Our staff is comprised of people that genuinely care about the wellbeing of our clients.
- Quality – Our team is comprised of skilled people that place the highest value on integrity, excellence, and reliability.
Spectrum follows IICRC guidelines when dealing with fire and smoke damage. Whether it’s your office space or your kids’ toys, many of the same processes apply. Here’s the basic breakdown of what happens on a typical fire loss:
- Initial Assessment
- Board Up / Building Security
- Water damage mitigation
- Physical removal of compromised structure/belongings
- Physical removal of smoke & soot
- Cleaning & deodorizing
- Encapsulation (painting) – As needed
- Ready for reconstruction